Wix Restaurants: Setting Up Payment Methods for Orders
1 min read
- This article is about the original Restaurants Orders app.
- We're in the process of releasing a new restaurants orders app.
To accept online order payments for your restaurant, you must first set up your site payment methods. Wix offers multiple payment providers, or you can also choose manual payments to accept cash or other forms of payment. Learn more about accepting payments.
If you have previously set up your payment methods using Wix Bookings, Wix Stores, or other Wix apps, you do not need to set them up again.
To set up a payment method:
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Click Settings on the left.
- Click the Accept Payments tab.
- Click Connect Me.
- Click Complete Setup and follow the steps to complete the setup process.
To learn how to connect PayPal, manual payments and other payment providers click here.