Wix Restaurants: Exporting Online Orders
Get information about previous orders by exporting your orders to a CSV file. You can open the exported file in Excel (PC) or Numbers (Mac) or any other spreadsheet software.
To export your restaurant orders:
- Go to Orders in your site's dashboard.
- Click More at the top right and select Export.
- Select a time option from the Received drop-down list.
- (Optional) Click Show export options and select the checkboxes next to the details you want to include in the export:
- Customer details: Name, phone, email, and delivery address.
- Financial information: Subtotal, discounts, tax, tip, payment details.
- Ordered dishes: Dish titles and counts.
- Click Export.
- Click Download CSV.
- Save the file to your computer:
- Chrome: The .csv file downloads and appears on the bottom of your screen.
- Firefox: Select Open with to open or Save File to save.
- Internet Explorer: Click Save at the bottom of your screen.
- Safari: Click cmd + s on your keyboard to save the file (with a .csv extension, and Page Source format).
The exported file includes the dish name, quantity, and dish options (e.g. pizza toppings).
Did this help?