Wix Partner Benefits: Selling Wix Enterprise for Revenue Share
Wix Enterprise provides large-scale businesses with the advanced tools they need to launch and manage their websites. In 2023, as a Wix Partner, you have the opportunity to earn 50% of the payment made by a new client you onboard for the Enterprise plan, as outlined below.
To get started onboarding a new Enterprise client:
- Fill out the Wix Enterprise lead form.
- Upon review, we'll schedule a discovery meeting with you and an Enterprise sales manager to discuss the opportunity.
- We'll define the project scope, deadline, and needs in an introductory meeting with you and the client.
- The Enterprise sales team will work with you and the client to finalize and close the deal for the Enterprise plan.
Terms for Enterprise revenue share eligibility:
- The revenue share is based solely on the terms of the initial contract signed in 2023, including the initial price and the number of plans committed to be purchased during the first year of the contract. Customizations, tailored services, additional Enterprise plans, and upsells (that are not included in the contract) won't apply to the revenue share.
- You need to connect a payment method to receive your revenue share payouts.
- Payouts for revenue share on Wix Enterprise plans, and any associated plans purchased by the client, will be issued only after the full non-refundable payment is received by Wix.
Did this help?