Wix Forum: Creating a Members-Only Category
1 min read
You can decide which parts of your forum site guests can read and which can be read only by members.
To create a members-only category:
- Click the Wix Forum app in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Categories tab.
- Hover over the relevant category.
- Click the Show More icon .
- Click the Edit icon.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section an under Who can read this category?, select Members Only.
- When guests who are not members perform a search, results from members-only categories do not appear.
- You can edit permissions for a category so only admins and moderators can write posts. To learn how to change who can post in a category, click here.
Did this help?