Wix Events: Adding a Members Area
2 min read
Add a Members Area to your site so guests who log in can easily access information about upcoming and past events.
- View complete events details
- Download tickets (for ticketed events)
- Save their details so they can quickly sign up for future events
- See who else is going to an event (if enabled)
- Share events on social media (if enabled)
- and more
You can limit registration for an event to site members only.
In this article, learn how to:
Adding a Members Area:
If your site doesn't have a Members Area, you can add one in just a few clicks.
Wix Editor | Show me how
Editor X | Show me how
Adding Wix Events to Your Members Area
If your site has an older version of the Members Area, it may not include a Wix Events section.
You can update the Members Area to add Wix Events.
To update the Members Area to include Wix Events:
- Click the Wix Events app in the Editor.
- Click the Settings icon .
- Click the Members tab.
- Click Add Now.
Did this help?