Wix Editor: Recommended Og:Image Size
1 min read
- Og:images should have an aspect ratio of 1.91:1. This means that the width should be 1.9 X the height to avoid cropping issues.
- Your image shouldn't be larger than 8MB.
- Image size should be 1200 X 630 pixels (px).
- The minimum size is 200 x 200 px, however, we recommend keeping it to 600 x 315 px.
- If your image is smaller than 600 x 315 pixels, it will appear as a small image in the link preview.
If you share blog posts or URLs on Whatsapp, the image preview will only be displayed if the image is under 300 KB.
Did this help?