Wix Editor: Adding Gift Registries to Your Wedding Website
2 min read
Congratulations! You're getting married! Add buttons to your wedding website that direct guests to your gift registries so that they can buy you the perfect presents for your big day.
Before you start:
We have tons of wedding templates that you can customize as you wish. Check them out here. Most templates already have a Registry section where you can add your registry links by following the steps below.
To add links to your wedding registries:
- Open the Add panel in your Editor:
- Wix Editor: Click the Add icon on the left side of the Editor.
- Editor X: Click the Add Elements icon at the top bar of Editor X.
- Click Button.
- Click Text Buttons.
- Drag a button on to your page.
- Click Change Text.
- Enter the name of the wedding registry under What does this button say?.
- Click the Link icon under Where does it link to?.
- Enter the registry link details:
- Click Web Address.
- Enter your registry URL.
- Choose if you want the registry link to open in a new browser window, or the current one.
- Click Done.
- Repeat steps 1-9 for each wedding registry.
Another option is add the store logo (e.g. Amazon, Target) to your site and link to your registry directly from the logo. Learn More
Did this help?