Wix Editor: Adding a Logo to Your Site
Your logo is the face of your brand. You can create a personalized logo and then upload it to your site's General Info tab.
Where does my logo appear?
How can I create a logo?
You can let us create a logo for you or create your own. Choose the option that works for you:
- Wix Logo: Not a designer? Wix Logo can automatically design a personalized, stunning logo for your brand or business. Learn More
- Create a logo using Media Manager elements: The Media Manager has hundreds of elements (e.g. vector art, shapes, text etc.). You can use and combine these elements to create your own logo.
- Upload a logo: Upload a logo that you made outside of Wix. Learn More
To create an image with a transparent background, upload a .png file.
To upload a site logo:
- Go to your Settings tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click Business Info.
- Click Add Logo.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Upload Media to upload an image from your computer and click Choose File.
- Select an image from the image gallery and click Choose File.
- Click Save.
We recommend uploading a logo file with a ratio of 1:1 (square in shape).
Did this help?