Wix Editor: Adding a Logo to Your Site
Your logo is the face of your brand. You can create a personalized logo and then upload it to your site's General Info tab.
Where does my logo appear?
After adding a logo to your Business Info, it automatically appears in various locations to add a touch of branding. For example, you can see your logo in the Wix Stores checkout page and Wix Stores invoices sent out to customers, in your promotional videos (if enabled), Wix Invoices and more.
How can I create a logo?
You can let us create a logo for you or create your own. Choose the option that works for you:
- Wix Logo: Not a designer? Wix Logo can automatically design a personalized, stunning logo for your brand or business. Learn More
- Create a logo using Media Manager elements: The Media Manager has hundreds of elements (e.g. vector art, shapes, text etc.). You can use and combine these elements to create your own logo.
- Upload a logo: Upload a logo that you made outside of Wix. Learn More
To create an image with a transparent background, upload a .png file.
To upload a site logo:
- Go to your Settings tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click Business Info.
- Click Add Logo.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Upload Media to upload an image from your computer and click Choose File.
- Select an image from the image gallery and click Choose File.
- Click Save.
We recommend uploading a logo file with a ratio of 1:1 (square in shape).
Did this help?