Wix Bookings: Managing Your Business Hours Using the Wix Owner App
2 min read
Manage your business hours on the go using the Wix Owner app, so both members and staff know when they can book sessions. After setting your default business hours, you can add specific hours for individual staff members.
In this article, learn more about:
We are in the process of releasing a new version of the Booking Calendar on the Wix Owner app. You may see a slightly different version in your calendar.
Setting your default business hours
Let your clients know what your opening hours are by setting your default business hours.
You can also create custom working hours for your staff members outside your regular hours of business.
To set your default business hours:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom.
- Tap Booking Services.
- Tap Settings at the top.
- Tap Default Hours.
- Select the checkboxes next to each day your business is open.
- Enter a default start and end time for each day (e.g. 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
- (Optional) Add another time period if your business closes at any point during the day:
- Tap + Add Hours.
- Enter a start and end time. (e.g. 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM).
- Tap Save.
Checking business hours on your site
After you set your staff and default business hours, your members can visit your site on a desktop or mobile device, select a service and a staff member, and see which spots are available.
We are in the process of releasing a new version of the Wix Bookings pages, so yours may look different to the one picture below. Click here to learn more about moving to the new Wix Bookings Pages.