Wix Bookings: Allowing Clients to Book Multiple Participants for a Service
Sometimes clients want to reserve more than one spot when they book your services. For example, a couple may want to attend a workshop together. You can make it easier by allowing clients to book and pay for multiple spots at once.
To allow clients to book multiple participants for a service:
- Go to Booking Services in your site's dashboard.
- Create a new service or click an existing one to edit it.
- Enter the maximum number of people who can book the session under Max participants.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings.
- Click the Expand icon .
- Enter the number of people allowed per booking under Group Booking Preferences.
- Click Save at the top to confirm your preferences.
While creating or editing your service, you can see the max number of participants at the top. You can also verify other details here, like the days the session takes place, its price and location(s).
Did this help?