Wix Blog: Changing Blog Post Text Sizes for Mobile
1 min read
Want to make different design choices for your post page on mobile? You can customize the font size that your readers see when they access a blog post on a mobile device.
Check out the Wix Owner app:
Did you know that we have an app for site owners? Learn More.
To customize font size on mobile:
- Click the Switch to Mobile icon on the top bar of your Editor.
- Click the Wix Blog app in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click Go to Post Page at the bottom of the Settings Panel.
- Click the mobile Post Page in your Editor.
- Click the Design tab.
- Drag any of the sliders to increase or decrease the font sizes.
Did this help?