Velo: Connecting Site Events to Google Operations (formerly Stackdriver)
3 min read
Monitoring with Operations
The following are some of the features available for Wix sites with Operations:
- Log analysis: Stream, search, and analyze log data in real time.
- Log routing: Filter log data and store it in the cloud.
- Error reporting: Track errors in real-time or sort and filter aggregated error data.
Connect to Operations
- Click Connect.
- Select a Google account for signing in to Operations.
Your site is now connected to Operations.
- Reload your site and generate a site event.
- Back in the dashboard, click Open Operations.
Operations' Logs Explorer opens, displaying a list of generated logs and errors from your site.
- Click a log to view log data.
For a detailed description of available log data for Wix site events, click here.
- Explore Operations' assortment of features for analyzing your site events and gaining additional insights.
Disconnecting Operations from your site does not affect the data currently stored in your Operations account. You can reconnect to Operations at any time.
To disconnect your Wix site events from Google Operations:
- In your site's dashboard, select Developer Tools.
- Select Logs.
- In Operations, click Open.
- On the top right of the Operations panel, click Disconnect.
- In Disconnect Integration, click Disconnect.
Wix site events are no longer sent to your Operations account.
Did this help?