Velo: About reCAPTCHA
Add Google's reCAPTCHA tool to your site to help protect against potential spam and other types of automated abuse.
To work with reCAPTCHA, you'll need to add some code to your site. Learn more.
reCAPTCHA is a test to differentiate between humans and robots. Site visitors are asked to perform a challenge such as clicking a box or identifying specific objects in pictures.
To add reCAPTCHA to your page:
- Make sure Velo Dev Mode is enabled.
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click User Input.
- Scroll down to reCAPTCHA.
- Click reCAPTCHA to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
Work with reCAPTCHA
You can add reCAPTCHA validation before allowing site visitors to perform restricted operations. For example, visitors can complete a reCAPTCHA challenge before submitting data to a database collection, logging in to a private area of your site, or viewing restricted content.
- You can protect Wix Forms with reCAPTCHA without using any code.
- The language of the reCAPTCHA element is based on your specific site's regional settings.
Did this help?