Using the Accept Payments Tab
1 min read
Use the Accept Payments tab in your site's dashboard to add new payment methods and providers, or to manage your existing ones.
To use the Accept Payments tab:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- (Optional) Change your business location by selecting your country at the top right.
- (Optional) Scroll down and click See More Payment Options to see additional payment options available in your country.
- (If available) To see any further available providers, scroll down and click See Options.
- (Optional) Click Connect next to a payment option to learn more about connecting that option, or click Manage next to an already connected option to view possible actions.
You can view which payment methods are active on checkout and enable or disable your payment methods as required.
Using Wix Hotels?
Learn how to set up and manage payments in Wix Hotels.
Did this help?