Spaces by Wix: Managing Your Sites
2 min read
The home screen is the first thing you see when you open the Spaces by Wix app. It shows you a list of the sites that you are a member or admin of. You can choose how the sites are organized, and search for a specific one.
In this article, learn how to:
Organizing your site list
Organize your home screen effectively by pinning your favorite sites to the top, hiding sites that you don't visit very often, and leaving sites that you no longer want to be a part of.
To organize your site list:
- Open the Spaces by Wix app.
- Tap the More Actions icon at the top right.
- Tap Manage My Sites.
- Tap the More Actions icon next to the relevant site.
- Choose what you want to do:
- Pin a site to the top of the site list: Tap Pin to top to stick the site to the top of your home screen of the app.
- Hide a site: Tap Hide from My Sites to remove a site from your home screen while still being its owner/member.
- Leave a site: Tap Leave if you are a member of a site and no longer want to be a part of it.
Tap the site thumbnails to hide or pin multiple sites at once.
Searching for a site
Use the search bar to look for a site that you own or that you are a member of. Tap the search bar at the top of the home screen and then type the site name or search by URL.
If you can't find the site you're a member of, scroll down to the bottom and tap Find More of My Sites. This searches other sites on the Spaces by Wix app that you're a member of, but haven't added to the Spaces by Wix app.
Did this help?