Setting the Minimum and Maximum Nights in Wix Hotels
Make sure you get the bookings you want by setting the minimum and maximum number of nights guests can stay at your property.
For example, if you're renting an apartment, you might not want someone to book for a single night. Or you might not want the same person to stay for more than a month.
To set the maximum and minimum number of nights:
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Click the Hotels tab on the left.
- Click the Settings.
- Scroll down to the Length of Stay section.
- Enter the minimum number of nights your guests can stay under Min Nights.
- Enter the maximum number of nights your guests can stay (up to 365 nights) under Max Nights.
- Click Save.
You can also set the minimum and maximum nights for periods when seasonal rates apply. To learn more, click here.
For Channel Manager users:
Minimum stay rules are synced with the Channel Manager while maximum stay rules are not.
Did this help?