Previewing How Your Page Looks in Google Search Results
3 min read
When Google displays one of your site's pages in a search result, it includes the page's title tag, the page's URL, and a snippet from the page's meta description.
You can preview the information that will appear in search results from your page's SEO settings.
Learn how to:
Previewing your page in Google Search Results
Use the SEO Basics tab of your page's SEO panel to preview how it will look in Google search results.
To preview your page:
- Go to your page's SEO Settings:
Wix Editor | Show me how >
Editor X | Show me how >
2. Check your page preview under Preview on Google.
Previewing your Wix Stores product page in Google search results
You can also see how individual product pages will look in Google search results in your site's dashboard.
To preview your product page:
- Go to the Products page in your site's dashboard.
- Click the product you want to view.
- Click Edit SEO Settings on the right.
- Click SEO Basics.
- See your product's preview under Preview on Google.
It takes time for changes you make to your SEO settings to appear on Google. Learn more
You can customize your page's SEO settings like meta tags, social share settings, and structured data markup in the page's SEO panel. Learn more
Did this help?