Managing Your Site's Notification Settings
You receive a notification whenever someone interacts with your site (e.g., if they submit a contact form, purchase a product from your online store or book a room in your hotel).
You can choose which notifications you want to receive and where you want to see them. By default, you receive notifications on your site's dashboard, but you can also receive push notifications directly on your desktop web browser or on your phone through the Wix Owner app.
In this article:
Managing your dashboard notifications
At the top of your site's dashboard, you'll see 3 notification icons.
- The Inbox icon indicates that someone contacted you through your site.
- The Bell icon lets you see when someone interacted with your site, such as purchasing a product from your store, or booking a service.
- The New Releases icon shows you product updates which are relevant to the tools and features you're using.
A red alert bubble appears on any of the icons when there's a new notification available. Click the icon to view the notification and reset the counter.
You can also choose which notifications you want to see and which ones you'd rather ignore.
To enable or disable your dashboard notifications:
- Go to Notification Settings.
- Click Dashboard.
- Enable or disable the toggle next to the notifications you want to see in your dashboard.
Enabling desktop push notifications
Desktop push notifications pop up on your web browser, even when you're not on Wix.com. Enable desktop push notifications to make sure you never miss an update.
To enable desktop push notifications:
- Go to your Notification Settings.
- Click Turn On next to Enable Desktop Notifications.
Receiving notifications on your phone
Receive notifications directly to your phone using the Wix Owner app. The app helps you create, manage and grow your business on the go and communicate with your visitors and members from anywhere. Learn more about the Wix Owner app.
You can choose which notifications you want to receive and disable the ones you don't.
To enable or disable your Wix Owner app notifications:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Inbox at the bottom.
- Tap the Show More icon .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notification Settings under General Settings.
- Enable the Allow Push Notifications toggle.
- Tap the toggles to enable or disable each type of notification.
Did this help?