Manage Radio Buttons
1 min read
Each of your radio buttons consists of a label and a value. The label of a button is what the user sees in the radio button list and the value is what is stored in your collection.
- Click and drag the radio buttons on the left side to reorder them.
- Hover over a radio button name and click the Show More icon to :
- Set the radio button as the default selection.
- Duplicate the radio button.
- Edit the label of the radio button. The label of a radio button is what the user sees next to each button on your page.
- Velo users only: Edit the value of the radio button. The value of a radio button is what is stored in your collection when the user submits their data.
- Delete the radio button.
- Click Add a Button to add a new radio button.