Google Ads with Wix: Refund Policy
3 min read
Learn more about the Google Ads with Wix refund policy as well as what happens to any remaining ad credit if you pause or end a campaign.
Learn more about:
Google Ads with Wix refund policy
Google Ads with Wix campaigns are paid with a monthly subscription and payments are non-refundable.
If you want to return to your Google Ads campaign at any point, we recommend pausing your campaign instead of ending it. If you pause, you have the option at any time to resume the campaign using only your remaining Google ad credits. However, if you end your campaign your subscription needs to be active in order to use the ad credits. If your subscription expires after ending a campaign, you must purchase a new subscription before you can access your remaining ad credits.
- Wix gets 15% of your payment for running and opimizing your campaign, the remaining 85% goes towards your ad budget which is spent on ad clicks.
- Prices do not include VAT, which is determined based on your billing country.
- To prevent your campaign being disapproved by Google, make sure the campaign complies with Google's Advertising Policies.
- If you feel you deserve a refund, contact us and tell us why and we will review your request.
Click a question to learn more about Google Ads with Wix policy, budget changes and more.
How do I view my Google Ads with Wix invoices?
What is the difference between pausing and ending?
What happens to my budget if I pause a campaign?
What happens to my budget if I end a campaign?
What if I have remaining ad credits when I end a campaign?
Did this help?