Deleting Links in Your Instagram Feed
You can delete any links that you no longer need from your Instagram Feed posts at any time.
- Links that you added through the Instagram Feed app on your site must be deleted from your site.
- Links that you added through the Instagram app on your mobile device must be deleted from your mobile device.
In this article, learn how to:
Deleting links on your site
- Click the Instagram feed app in your Editor.
- Click Manage Links.
- Click to select the relevant post.
- Click the Show More icon on the relevant link.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes, Delete.
- Click Done.
Deleting links on your mobile device
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Go to your profile.
- Select the post that you want to edit.
- Tap the menu in the top right corner.
- Select Edit.
- Delete the link from the caption.
- Tap X to save.
Did this help?