Customizing Login Settings in the Shared Gallery App
With the Shared Gallery app, you can create beautiful galleries on your site to share photos and videos with your community.
Visitors to your site can sign up to become members and join your community. You can select to let your members upload media, create and manage albums, and manage your gallery. Learn more about Shared Gallery permissions
Customize your login page to control who can become a member, which login page visitors see first, which credentials they can use, and which policy links that visitors see on your login page.
To customize your login page settings:
- Go to Pages in your Editor.
Wix Editor | Show me how
Editor X | Show me how
2. Click Signup & Login.
3. Click Member Signup Form (Default).
4. Select General.
5. Choose to show the new member signup page or the existing member login page first under Which option shows first?.
6. Click Additional Signup & Login Settings to manage who can become a member.
7. Click Social & Community.
8. Enable the login toggles to allow members to sign in with their Google and Facebook credentials.
9. Enable the Join the community is checked by default toggle to check the "Join the Community" checkbox by default. Visitors can uncheck it.
10. Click Policies.
Want to create your own customized signup form?
Select Custom Form from the Which member signup form do your visitors see? drop-down, then click Edit Custom Signup form to get started. Learn more about custom signup forms
Did this help?