Site Members: Assigning a Badge to a Member
2 min read
Before you begin:
To use member badges, you must install a Members Area on your site.
Assign badges to specific site members so that they stand out from all the other members. For example, you can create a badge such as "Star Blogger" for members who contribute the most to your blog, or a badge for members who are experts in a subject, for example "Yoga Expert".
You can assign a badge to a member in 2 ways:
Assigning a Badge to a Member from the Dashboard
- Go to Site Members.
- Click More Actions at the top right and click Manage Badges.
- Click the Show More icon on the relevant badge.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Members tab at the top.
- Click Assign Members .
- Select the members you want to assign the badge to, then click Add.
Assigning a Badge to a Member from Your Live Site
- Go to your Members page on your published site.
- Click the Show More icon on the member you want to assign the badge to.
- Click Assign Badges.
- Select the badge.
- Click Save.
You must be the site owner to assign badges from the live site.
Assign badges to your members automatically when they perform a certain action on your site. Learn How
Did this help?