Wix Video: Adding a Custom Logo to Videos When Embedded in Other Sites
2 min read
You must have a Wix Video Premium Plan to use custom logos. The following steps only appear if you have a Premium Plan.
To add a custom logo:
- Go to Video Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Scroll down to Add Your Logos to Embedded Videos.
Note: If you do not have a Premium Plan, the Upgrade to Activate button appears instead.
- Click the Add Image icon to upload your logo.
- Select the logo files from your computer.
- You can add up to 3 logo files.
- The recommended format is transparent PNG, and the recommended size is 254x152 pixels.
- The logo you set as default appears in the videos your visitors embed. You can manually upload a separate logo for a specific video.
To display your custom logo on a video:
- Go to Video Library in your site's dashboard.
- Hover over the relevant video and click the Edit icon .
- Scroll down and click the Embed Options buttton.
- If you do not have a Premium Plan, the Upgrade to Activate button appears instead,
- Select Custom logo.
- Click Choose logo.
- Select the logo you want and click Choose logo.
- Select when the logo appears:
- Show on control bar: The logo appears on the control bar.
- Show always: The logo appears even when there is no control bar.
Did this help?