Wix Video: Changing the Cover Image of a Video
2 min read
Grab your viewers' attention with an eye-catching cover image for your video. You can either upload a cover image, or choose a frame from the video itself.
- JPG, GIF, PNG are the supported file types.
- We recommend an image ratio of 16:9 and 1920 x 1080 pixels for JPG and PNG.
- For GIFs we recommend 960 x 480 pixels.
- A 15MB maximum applies to both images and GIFs.
- Videos have a maximum support size of 100MB.
To change the cover image of a video:
- Go to Video Library in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Edit icon next to the relevant video.
- Click Change cover under Cover Image.
- Select one of the suggested frames, or click the Add icon to upload an image.
- Click Set as Cover.
Did this help?