Accessing Member Signup Settings for Blog and Forum Users
1 min read
In Member Signup, you can customize your log in / sign up options.
If you do not see the Members Signup option in Menus and Pages, you can access it by adding a Members Area to your site, or by using the following workaround:
To access Members Signup:
- Click Add Page to add a new page to your site.
- Hover over the new page and click the Show More icon .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Select Members Only.
- Hover over the new page and click the Show More icon again.
- Select Hide to hide the page.
The Member Signup option should now be visible.