Accessibility: Adding an Accessibility Toolbar to Your Site
1 min read
Accessibility toolbars allow visitors to manipulate certain aspects of your site, like font and text size. While Wix doesn't offer built-in accessibility toolbars, you can add one to your site using code from a third-party provider.
Embedding custom code is only available for sites with a connected domain.
To add an accessibility toolbar using third-party code:
- Go to your Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Select the Custom Code tab under Advanced Settings.
- Select + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
Tip: Give it a name that is easy to recognize so you can quickly identify it later.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site's pages, including any new pages that you'll create in the future. Choose whether to load the code only once per visit or on each page your visitor opens.
- Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
- Choose where to place your code:
- Body - start
- Body - end
- Select Apply.
Did this help?