Wix Video: Linking an Element to a Video or Channel
Link an element such as text, a button or an image to a video or channel in your Wix Video player.
Step 1 | Allow sharing on your video or channel:
- Click the Wix Video player in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Player tab.
- Enable the Allow channel sharing toggle or Allow video sharing toggle (depending on if you are displaying a channel or single video).
- Publish your site.
Step 2 | Link the element to the video or channel:
- On your live site, click the Share icon on the video or channel.
- Click Copy Link.
- In your Editor, go to the element (button, text, image etc) you want to link from and add a link. Learn How
- Select Web Address and paste the link under What's the web address (URL)?.
- Click Done.
It's not recommended to re-add your player with the linked channel or linked videos as it changes the share URL.
Did this help?