Wix Studio: Requesting a Feature
2 min read
Wix Studio is being released gradually to ensure a smooth onboarding experience. If you’re an agency or freelancer already using Wix or Editor X, you’ll receive an email once you have access.
Stay in the loop with all the exciting developments on the horizon through our dedicated Wix Product Roadmap page. Dive into the world of Wix product categories and the upcoming enhancements, explore feature requests that are in the pipeline – complete with their estimated timeframes – and even share your own feature requests.
Explore the latest additions and get a sneak peek at what's about to launch. Click Vote to cast in your vote for the features we're collecting votes for, or Follow to stay updated on features we're currently working on. You can use the sort and filter tools to refine your search by the most popular requests, features you're following, ETA and more.
To request a feature:
- Go to Discover in your Wix Studio workspace.
- Click the megaphone icon and then Wix Product Roadmap at the bottom.
- Click Request a Feature on the top right.
- Select the Wix product you are requesting the feature for.
- Enter a description of the feature you are requesting, including how it works and what it will do.
- Enter a description of how the feature will impact your business.
- Click Send.
Our team reviews each and every feature request we receive and then carefully assess how they align with our product roadmap for potential development.