Wix Stores: Viewing Buyer Notes
2 min read
Customers sometimes need to communicate with you about a purchase. They can easily leave notes when checking out by clicking Add a note.
Buyer notes appear in the email notification you receive when a purchase is made. In addition, you can go to the Order tab in your dashboard to view any notes.
To view buyer notes:
- Go to Orders in your site's dashboard. Orders with notes have a note icon next to the customer name.
- Click an order to open it.
- Read the note under the customer's name on the right.
- You can change the Add a note link text. Learn how
- You can also add a message box to a specific product. For example, if you sell a product that has an engraved message, you can ask customers to enter the text they want engraved. Learn how
- You can remove the Add a note option by clicking Settings, and then selecting the Settings tab. There, you can deselect the Add a note checkbox.
Did this help?