Wix Stores: Importing iZettle Products to Your Store
iZettle has been temporarily removed from the App Market.
Do you use iZettle commerce tools to manage a brick and mortar store? If so, you can use the iZettle importer to upload your products to Wix and start selling online. Learn more about Wix Stores
What happens when I import products from iZettle?
Can I select which of my products I want to sell online?
Can I set different prices for my online and offline stores?
How will the currency be set in my online store?
After importing, do changes I make in Wix affect iZettle and vice versa?
Are my VAT settings automatically imported to Wix?
Will orders listed in iZettle appear in my Wix dashboard?
How can I import new iZettle products to Wix after the first import?
Does Wix have a POS solution for brick and mortar stores?
Importing Products from Your iZettle Store
- If you haven't already, go to Wix.com and click Sign In to create a Wix account.
- Select a template. Learn More
- Click Add Apps on the left side of the Wix Editor.
- Start typing iZettle in the search field and click to select the app.
- Click +Add.
- Access the iZettle importer:
- Go to the Manage Apps tab.
- Click Open next to Import from iZettle.
- Click Connect Account.
- Log in to your iZettle account.
- Click Start Import (may take a few minutes).
Notes: Your iZettle products with all their details (product name, category, images, descriptions, inventory levels, and more) are imported to Wix.
- Click Manage Products to view the product you imported in the Store Products tab.
Use our checklist to help guide you through setting up your store and going online. Take Me There
Did this help?