Wix Retail POS: Troubleshooting Your Receipt Printer
1 min read
- This article is about Wix Retail POS tablet for brick & mortar stores.
- For info on using POS on a mobile device, click here.
If your receipt printer isn't working properly, review the table below to resolve the most common printer issues.
Printer light flashes slowly
When the light flashes slowly, it indicates one of the following problems:
* The print head is overheating / The printer voltage is abnormal.
* Paper cutter error
* The print head is lifted up
* The paper roll need to be replaced.
To clear jammed paper:
Paper cutter error
Open and close the printer's top cover to automatically reset the paper cutter.
To reset the paper cutter:
Printer is out of paper
The printer uses paper of the following size:
Dimensions: 85 ft (L) x 2.25 in (W)
Roll Diameter: 1.91 in
You can purchase paper from the Wix POS shop.