Wix Retail POS: Setting Up Text Receipts
2 min read
- This article is about Wix Retail POS tablet for brick & mortar stores.
- For info on using POS on a mobile device, click here.
Save paper by providing customers with receipts via text message (SMS). After you enable this option, you'll be able to select it at checkout.
In this article, learn more about:
Enabling text receipts
To display the text message receipt option at checkout, you must first enable text receipts.
To enable text receipts:
- Open the POS tablet.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Receipt on the left menu.
- Enable the Enable text receipts toggle.
Click a question below to learn more about text receipts.
How do I enter phone numbers correctly?
How can I send or resend a text receipt at a later date?