Wix Restaurants: Exporting Your Table Reservations
1 min read
Export your data from the Wix Table Reservations app and collect all information about your past guest reservations in one place.
By exporting your table reservations to a .csv file, you can keep track of your guest bookings, analyze trends, and generate different reports. You can export all your past reservations, or choose a specific date and filter that list by reservation statuses.
To export your table reservations:
- Go to Table Reservations in your site's dashboard.
- (Optional) Select a specific date using the calendar. You can also click Filter and choose reservation statuses to include in the file (Reserved, Seated, Finished, No Show, Canceled).
- Click the Export icon .
- Choose what to export:
- All: All of your guest reservations from the app.
- Filtered: Reservations from a specific date, including any filtered reservation statuses.
- Click Export.
- Save the file to your computer:
- Chrome: The .csv file downloads and appears on the bottom of your screen.
- Firefox: Click Open with to open or Save File to save.
- Internet Explorer: Click Save at the bottom of your screen.
- Safari: The file opens. Click cmd + s on your keyboard to save the file (with a .csv extension, and Page Source format).
Did this help?