Wix Restaurants: Creating a Combo Meal
You can offer a combo meal on your menu when you want to sell two or more dishes for a special price. For example, you may offer a special family dinner combo with multiple dishes, or a lunch special that includes a starter, main course and a beverage.
Before you begin:
Make sure that the dishes you want to add to the combo meal are available on your menu. Learn how to add dishes to your menu.
To create a combo meal:
- Go to Menus in your site's dashboard.
- Navigate to the relevant menu section.
- Click Add Dish.
- Enter the combo meal details:
- Name: Enter a name for the combo meal.
- Price: Enter a price for the combo meal.
- Tax: Enter taxes for the combo meal, if applicable.
- Description: Enter a description for the combo meal.
- Dish Labels: Add relevant labels to your combo meal (Special, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Organic and Spicy levels).
- Visibility: Select to show this combo meal to customers in the menu.
- Image: Click to add an image to the combo meal.
- Click Save.
- Click + New Option and then New Option.
- Click New Choice at the top right and then Select Existing.
- Hover over and select the existing dishes you'd like to add to the combo meal.
- Click Add.
Note: The dishes are added with their dish options. To remove the dish options, click Use without.
- Click Add.
Did this help?