Wix Pro Gallery: Adding a Custom Button to Your Gallery
2 min read
Create your own custom CTA (call to action) buttons to encourage visitors to click on your Pro Gallery items. You can customize the text, design and more to make it your own.
Before you begin:
To make the button open your desired link, you must first add the link to the relevant gallery item. Learn how to add a link to a gallery item
To add custom buttons to your Pro Gallery items:
- Click the Wix Pro Gallery in your editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Design tab.
- Click Buttons.
- Click the Custom Button toggle to enable it.
- Customize the following:
- Button text: Click the text box to add the text that will appear on the button.
- Horizontal alignment: Choose to align the horizontal text either on the left, in the center, or on the right.
- Vertical alignment: Choose to align the vertical text either on the left, in the center, or on the right.
- Font style and color: Select the font and color of the button.
- Button color and opacity: Drag the slider to change the button color and opacity and click the color box to select a color.
- Border width and color: Drag the slider to change the border width and click the color box to select a color.
- Corner radius: Drag the slider to change the corner radius.
Currently, it is not possible to make only the custom buttons on your Pro Gallery clickable, and not the gallery items as well. The option you choose in the Settings tab for When clicking on an item applies to both the button and the gallery item itself. If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, you can vote for it here.
Did this help?