Wix Price Quotes: Converting Price Quotes into Invoices
2 min read
Price Quotes is closely connected to Wix Invoices. After a client accepts your price quote, you can convert it into an invoice to receive the payment. All the information from the quote will automatically be included in the invoice.
In this article, learn more about:
Enabling automatic conversion to invoices
By default, price quotes do not automatically convert to invoices when they are accepted. You can choose to enable the auto-conversion so that your price quotes are automatically turned into invoices when they're accepted.
To enable auto-conversion:
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click Invoices & Quotes.
- Click Price Quotes.
- Enable the Convert accepted quotes toggle.
Manually converting a price quote to an invoice
If auto-conversion is disabled, follow the steps below to convert a price quote into an invoice automatically.
To manually convert a price quote into an invoice:
- Go to Price Quotes in your site's dashboard.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the price quote you want to convert.
- Click Convert to Invoice.
- Click Convert to confirm.
Once a price quote becomes an invoice, it appears in Invoices where you can manage and track it.
Did this help?