Wix Owner App: Showing or Hiding Elements on Different Mobile Operating Systems
Show or hide elements of your site depending on what operating system your members are using on their mobile devices. Your elements are visible on all operating systems by default, but you can decide what to show on iOS, Android, or both.
For example, if you're a gym owner and your members are using the Fit by Wix app, as part of the sign up process you may have exclusive content for Android users only.
Sections are referred to as 'Elements' in the Owner app. For example, Add Element, Customize Element etc.
To show or hide an element:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Site & App at the bottom.
- Tap Customize under Members App.
- Tap the navigation tab that includes the element you want to manage.
- Tap Edit at the top left of that element.
- Tap Customize Element.
- Tap Element Visibility.
- Tap Android, iOS, or Both.
- Tap Save.
If you hide an element, you can show it again by tapping Show on Android or Show on iOS next to the relevant element.
Did this help?