Wix Logo: Accessing the Wix Logo Maker
3 min read
You can access the Wix Logo Maker with or without a website. Access the stand-alone Logo Maker to continue working with just your logo and additional designs. Or access the Logo Maker directly from your site's dashboard and manage your logo designs alongside your site.
In this article, learn more about accessing the:
Accessing the stand-alone Logo Maker
You can create a full branding kit without a website from the stand-alone Logo Maker.
Opening the stand-alone Logo Maker takes you to the Brand Studio of the most recent brand you were working on. The Brand Studio houses all your brands and their designs in one place. You can navigate between your brands by clicking the My Brands drop-down.
Accessing the Logo Maker in your dashboard
Access the Logo Maker directly from your dashboard and manage your branding without interruption.
To access the Logo Maker in your dashboard:
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Click Marketing & SEO on the sidebar menu.
- Click Logo Maker.
- Choose the option you'd like to take:
- Create a design: Click Create New and choose what you want to design: Logo, Business Card, Social Post or Printed Merchandise.
- Edit an existing design: Click My Designs. Then hover the relevant design and click Edit.
- Download a design:
- Click My Designs.
- Hover over the relevant design and click the More Actions icon .
- Click Download.
Click a question below to learn more about accessing the Wix Logo Maker:
I created a logo in the dashboard of my site. Why can't I see it in the stand-alone Logo Maker?
Can I import logos from the stand-alone Logo Maker to the Logo Maker in my dashboard, and vice versa?
Can I create multiple brands in the Logo Maker in the dashboard?