Wix Forum: Adding a Code Snippet to a Forum Post
1 min read
A forum is a great way to teach others about code. You can start a discussion or open a Q&A forum to take questions and provide answers to code problems. You can add code to any of your forum posts. Make sure to add it using Code Snippet so that it displays properly.
Adding a code snippet to a forum post:
- Go to your forum in your live site.
- Click Create New Post or click Edit on an existing post.
- Add a post title.
- Add the post content, including the code.
- Highlight the code.
- Click the Code Snippet iconto format the code.
- When you're ready, click Publish.
Did this help?