Wix FAQ App: Using the Wix Owner App to Display FAQs in Your Preferred Member Apps
3 min read
Use the Wix Owner app to display your Wix FAQ app questions and answers in your preferred members app. This allows you to address customer questions on the go. For example, if you're receiving repeat questions from customers, you can create an answer and share it with them.
Before you begin:
You must add the Wix FAQ app to your site from a desktop computer before you can display FAQs in your member apps.
Step 1 | Add a new screen for your FAQs
Before you can customize your FAQs, you need to set up a new screen for your FAQs.
To add a new screen:
- Tap Add New Screen.
- Type the screen name.
- Tap Save.
Step 2 | Customize your FAQ display
Choose what you want to display in your FAQs.
To customize the display:
- Tap the FAQ screen.
- Tap + Add Element.
- Scroll down and tap the FAQ Element. Tip: Tap the FAQ filter at the top to quickly find this element.
- Customize the General Settings of your FAQs:
- Element title: Enable the toggle to display a title above your FAQ's.
- Show search bar: Add a search bar to your FAQ's to let your site visitors search for a specific FAQ.
- Show first question and answer: If you have more than one FAQ, the first question and answer is shown. To view the additional FAQs tap the "View All" button.
- Open one answer at a time: Shows only one answer at a time and collapses the other answers.
- Number of FAQ's: Choose how many FAQs you want to display.
- Customize the Category Settings: Note: To edit your FAQ categories, log in to your Wix account from a desktop computer.
- Show categories: Display the category the question is from. You can filter your questions based on the category.
- Show "All" label: Display all your FAQs and group them under one category.
- Customize the Display FAQs: Select the categories to display the relevant FAQs.
- Element Visibility: Tap the Expand icon and select the devices you want to show FAQs on.
- Tap Add at the top right.
Want to do more?
If you would like to have more options to manage FAQ's from a mobile device, vote here.
Did this help?