Wix Events Troubleshooting: Unable to Apply Coupons in Wix Events
Offer coupons to help get people excited about your event. Customers can enter the coupon code on the Checkout page when purchasing a ticket.
- The coupon field is only available during the Add Your Details stage of the Checkout process.
- The coupon field only appears if you've already created coupons for your event.
- Customers cannot apply coupons from the Wix Owner app, however they can apply them from the mobile version of your site.
Troubleshooting coupon issues
If your customers are able to see the Enter Coupon Code field, but are still unable to apply the coupon, please check that:
The coupon was created for the Wix Events app
The coupon was entered correctly (case sensitive)
The coupon has not been restricted to a specific event or ticket type
The coupon has not expired
The coupon does not have a limited number of uses
Still need help?
If you still need assistance with your coupon code, please submit a ticket and provide the following details:
- The name of the coupon you're having trouble with.
- The type of coupon (discount/offer).
- The event the coupon is intended for.
- Any restrictions the ticket is supposed to have (ticket type, limited use).
- A screenshot of what happens when you try to apply the coupon.
Did this help?