Wix Editor: White Spaces Appearing on Background
1 min read
A white space displaying in the background of your site, can occur when your background is set to scroll with your site. To resolve this, we recommend having a fixed background.
To change the background scrolling setting:
- Go to the relevant page in your Editor.
- Click Site Design on the left side of the Editor.
- Hover over Page Background and click Customize.
- Click Settings on the background image preview.
- Select It's fixed under Does the image scroll?.
The background scrolling option is only available on image backgrounds.
Did this help?