Wix Editor: Resizing Images
Resize images on your site so that they appear exactly as you want.
To resize an image:
- Click the image.
- Drag the resize handles on the edge of the image to the size you want.
- Click the Settings icon .
- Click the Keep proportions toggle:
- Enabled: The image and shape stay at the original proportions when resized.
- Disabled: The image and shape change proportions change according to the resize.
- Click the Auto fill toggle:
- Enabled: The image automatically adjusts to fill the space.
- Disabled: The image does not automatically adjust to fill the space.
- Auto fill can only be enabled after Keep Proportions is enabled.
- Click Reset imageif you have resized, cropped, rotated or stretched your image, and want to go back to its original proportions.
Did this help?