Wix Editor: Adding and Setting Up a Twitter Follow Button
2 min read
Let your site visitors follow you on Twitter. Just add your username and get more people following your Tweets.
In this article, learn more about:
Adding a Twitter Follow button
Start by adding a Twitter Follow button to your site. You can add this directly from your Editor.
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Click the Twitter Follow button under Twitter, or drag the button to the relevant location.
Adding your username and language
Once you've added your Twitter Follow button, you can add your username and select your preferred language.
- Click the button in your Editor.
- Click Set Username.
- Enter your Twitter username.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- What language is your button in?: Select the relevant language from the drop-down.
Setting your account to public
In order for your tweets to appear on your site, you need to ensure your Twitter account is set to public.
- Go to your Twitter account and log in.
- Click More.
- Click Settings and Support.
- Click Settings and Privacy.
- Click Privacy and Safety.
- Click Your Tweets.
- Deselect the Mark media you Tweet as having material that maybe sensitive box.
Did this help?