Wix Editor: Adding and Setting Up a Twitter Follow Button
2 min read
Let your site visitors follow you on Twitter. Just add your username and get more people following your Tweets.
Step 1 | Add a Twitter Follow button
Start by adding a Twitter Follow button to your site. You can add this directly from your Editor.
To add a Twitter Follow button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Click the Twitter Follow button under Twitter, or drag the button to the relevant location.
Step 2 | Add your username and language
Once you've added your Twitter Follow button, you can add your username and select your preferred language.
To add your user name and language:
- Click the button in your Editor.
- Click Set Username.
- Enter your Twitter username.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- What language is your button in?: Select the relevant language from the drop-down.
Step 3 | Make your account public
In order for your tweets to appear on your site, you need to ensure your Twitter account is public.
To make your account public:
- Go to your Twitter account and log in.
- Click More.
- Click Settings and Support.
- Click Settings and Privacy.
- Click Privacy and Safety.
- Click Your Tweets.
- Deselect the Mark media you Tweet as having material that maybe sensitive box.