Wix Editor: Adding and Setting Up a Facebook Share Button
1 min read
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
- Click Choose Page.
- Choose which page to share:
- This Page: To share the current page with your visitor's Facebook friends.
- Home Page: To share your site's home page with your visitor's Facebook friends.
- Type the text for your button under What does this button say?.
This button cannot be used to share individual blog posts on Facebook. Rather, you should use the Social Media icons available for the Single Post page. You can learn more here.
Did this help?