2 min read
Wix Customer Care is there to help you with your site and your Wix account. You can help us by adhering to our expected code of conduct which is listed below.
- Debates and discussions with Wix Customer Care team members is fine, however, we will not tolerate the following:
- Support requests (including tickets, chats, or phone calls with Wix Customer Care) that are insulting and provocative by nature.
- Personal attacks, name calling and discriminatory remarks.
- Making unfounded allegations (slander).
- Support requests contesting Wix' policies.
- Publicly lobbying against Wix actions and policies.
- Intentional attempts to disrupt the workload of the Wix Customer Care team by multiple support request submissions.
- Support requests that are sexual in nature, discriminatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive.
- Support requests that contain sexually explicit remarks or excessive obscene or vulgar language.
- Support requests which discuss or illustrate illegal activity such as software and music piracy or other intellectual property violations.
- Links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned (A – I).
- Wix reserves the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure Wix Customer Care is not disrupted or abused in any way.
Advertising and Solicitation
We have a zero tolerance anti-spam policy. Spammers' support access will be revoked and all their support requests (including legitimate requests) will be removed. Our decision on these matters is final.
Did this help?