Wix Comments: An Overview
2 min read
Wix Comments is a communications tool that enhances site engagement. Add Wix Comments to your site to give your site visitors a place to share their thoughts and chat about what interests them. Visitors can also edit their comments, add media to them, reply to other comments, upvote and downvote comments, and sort them.
Benefits of Wix Comments
You can do so much with Wix Comments, it's highly customizable, which means you can adapt it to different use cases and designs.
Here are some really cool and practical ways you can make it work for your site:
- Can be added to any page on your site, including dynamic pages
- Manage and reply to all comments from a single dashboard
- Collect ratings, testimonials, customer feedback, and turn them into mini reviews
- Customize the display, design, and comment layout to match the style of your site
- Upvote and downvote comments
- Add emoji reactions to comments, or choose to disable reactions completely
- Highlight and pin featured comments to make them stand out
- Choose if you want to enable guest commenting
Adding Wix Comments to your site
You can add Wix Comments anywhere on your site. This opens your site up to more ways your site visitors can actively communicate with others. When you add it to your site, you can then go back and add it again to another page on your site.
To add Wix Comments:
- Go to the Wix App Market in your Editor:
- Wix Editor: Click the Add Apps icon on the left side of your Editor.
- Editor X: Click the App Market icon at the top bar of Editor X.
- Type "Wix Comments" in the search bar.
- Select Wix Comments from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to Site.
Did this help?