Wix Blog: Updating the URL of a Blog Category
1 min read
The web address (URL) of a blog category ends in the name of the category. So if your blog has a category called "Classes", by default the URL ends in "classes". For example:
You can change this part of the URL, called a URL slug, in the Categories tab.
- The URL slug must be at least two characters long.
- You cannot add more than one slash to the URL slug. For example, you can change the slug to recipes/vegetables, but you cannot change it to recipes/vegetables/tomatoes
To update the URL of a blog category:
- Go to Categories in your site's dashboard.
- Click Edit on the category whose URL you want to change.
- Enter a new URL slug in the Category URL field.
- Click Save.
- Publish your site to see the changes.