Wix Blog: Embedding a Social Post in a Blog Post
2 min read
You can embed social posts directly into blog posts in your site's post composer. Add the embed code of the social post as a HTML element and then customize its height, width, and positioning in your blog post.
To embed a social post into a blog post:
- Go to the social post that you want to embed.
- Get the embed code by following the relevant instructions:
- Facebook: Click the Show More icon at the top right of the post and click </> Embed.
- Twitter: Click the Show More icon at the top right of the post and select </> Embed Tweet.
- Instagram: Click the Show Moreicon at the top right of the post and select Embed.
- YouTube: Click Share under the relevant video and select <> Embed.
- Copy the code.
- Go to Blog in your site's dashboard.
- Select the blog post that you want to edit.
- Click Add.
- Click HTML code under From The Web.
- Select HMTL Code on the pop-up.
- Paste the code you previously copied.
- (Optional) Adjust the height and width of the element select left, center, or right alignment for it.
- Click Save.